Protecting your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice and the information below explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We hope the information provided below will help you understand how Postle Aluminum Company and its family of businesses deal with your information.
Postle Operating, LLC
Last modified: May 15, 2017
This Policy sets out our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information in connection with the www.postledistributors.com, www.elkharttool.com and www.reflexind.com websites and related websites and applications (collectively referred to as “the Website”). This Policy applies to any information collected via the Website, which you transmit to the Website (via email, text or otherwise) or which you provide through the Website (for example, in connection with requesting product information, submitting an application for employment or submitting information in connection with a Website feature or service).
This Policy does not apply to information collected in other ways. For example, this Policy does not apply to information the Company collects offline or from other, unrelated websites (including those operated by our subsidiaries, affiliates, or vendors). This policy likewise does not apply to any information rovided to the Company from any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We are providing this Policy to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Website or otherwise.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website is intended for adult residents of the United States. Consistent with the Children?s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website and do not use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use). If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected] or by mail at Postle Aluminum Co., 511 Pine Creek Ct., Elkhart, IN 46516.
Information We May Collect About You and How We May Use It
As used in this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that can be used to personally identify you. We may collect Personal Information which you submit or otherwise make available to us. Personal Information we collect may include your name, address, contact information (such as e-mail addresses, social media addresses and phone numbers), age, location and similar details.
We may also gather information that does not specifically identify you or any other individual (Non-Personal Information). This information may include general demographic information, your time zone, date and time of visit, information about your Internet connection (such as IP address, operating system, device used, and browser type), your geo-location information, the pages you viewed, the time spent at our Website, the websites you visited just before and just after our Website, your, other automatically-collected session information collected by cookies and related technologies, and compiled data.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may use and/or disclose your Personal Information:
- To communicate with you, and/or to provide you information concerning products or services you may request.
- To manage any account(s) which you may have in relation to our Website(s) or related applications.
- To our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (for example, providers of billing, employment application administration services, business analytics, marketing and promotional services, website and information technology services, customer research, surveys, and fraud detection and prevention).
- To third-party business partners with whom we jointly offer products, with whom we are engaging in cross-promotional efforts, whose products are offered on our Website or who offer products which we believe may be of interest to our users.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Companys assets (or those of its parent company), whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information we hold about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may use and share aggregated information about our users and Non-Personal Information without restriction. Among other things, we use Non-Personal Information to present the Website to you, to improve the Website and to help us provide more useful information to our customers.
- While we may log your internet connection information (including IP address) for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes, we do not use this information to track your session, nor do we associate this information to anything personally identifiable.
We may also work with third parties to provide information with our Website, serve online advertising and/or to provide certain provide certain content, features or applications (including features which allow users to submit applications for employment).
Some third party services (for example, Google Analytics) analyse the usage and browsing patterns of visitors to our Website by tracking Non-Personal Information about our visitors and customers. Other third party services may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use certain content, features or application offered by our Website. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not currently make personal information collected via the Website to third parties for this purpose. However, to make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: Postle Aluminum Co., Attn: IT MANAGER, 511 Pine Creek Ct., Elkhart, IN 46516.
Do Not Track Signals and the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Opting Out and Correcting Your Information
You may choose to opt out of receiving future email communications from the Company at any time by: (1) sending an e-mail request to: [email protected] (please include “Opt Out Request” in your subject line) or (2) by clicking on the opt-out link located in each e-mail we send. If a user indicates he/she is a Canadian resident, we will provide them with a means of opting in consistent with Canadian law.
Company has adopted appropriate administrative, technical and physical procedures in an effort to protect the personal information you provide to us against unauthorized access. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will comply with applicable notice requirements.
Using the Website from outside of the United States
We maintain this Website in the State of Indiana in the United States of America, and this Website is intended for viewing within the United States only. These Terms of Service are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana. We do not represent or warrant that this Website complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction. The data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those of other countries. If you access this Website from outside of the United States, you remain responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If the Company nevertheless undertakes to comply with the laws of another jurisdiction, it shall not act as a waiver of this provision or otherwise subject the Company to the laws of that jurisdiction.